My Goal My Ambition

 My ambition is to be a doctor. To become a doctor it is very hard and not a very easy task but it is my ambition to become a doctor and treat many people and when I will become a doctor I will be very kind to the poor and the need people who are not able to get their treatment I will help them without taking any charges from them as helping the people will be my duty and practice that I will do mostly when I become a doctor. There is a long journey and to do many studies and experiments to become a doctor but I have a confidence in me that I will finish my target and achieve my ambition and reach my goal.

This is an interesting question. It never occurred to me that I had a talent. I had a need to learn things. But I think my talent lies in sports.  I really like sports, especially basketball and badminton.  I feel confident when doing these activities.  When the school held sports fairs I always won the event.  Therefore I think I have talent in sports.

Komentar

Postingan Populer