Offers and Suggestions

INDEPENDENCE DAY


Teacher: Hello children tomorrow is Indonesia's independence day! The school will hold a competition.  I want all of you to participate in this activity.
Student: Okay ma'am
Class president: What kind of competition will there be in the event, ma'am?
Teacher: The match tomorrow is a sack race, eating crackers, taking coins from watermelons, water wars and also being smart. Class president now you help mom choose who will take part in the match tomorrow
Class president: OK ma'am, does anyone want to take part in a sack race?
Bryan: I'll do it
Cllass leader: Okay, how about eating crackers and taking coins from watermelons?
Cindy: Just me and Kezia, ma'am, we always win this match
Class President: Ok, for a water war match it takes 5 people 3 men and 2 women, who wants to take part in this race?
Bryan: I think Willy and Chris were able to enter this race
Chris: Do you think so?
Bryan: Yes, I think
Chris: Okay I'll do it
Class leader: Who else will take part in this competition?
Rico, Jose, Alex: I'll do it
Class leader: Alright, is there any suggestion for quiz competition, this competition needs 2 people?
Kezia: I think Jesica can do it because she is the class champion
Jesica: No thanks, I think there are many more capable people than me
Kezia: But I think you can do it.  I suggest to try it first
Jesica: Ok, because this race requires 2 people so I want to choose my own partner
Class president: Okay
Jesica: I want Nadia to help me in this match
Nadia: No problem, I'll do my best
Teacher: Okay, I want you to do this match as much as possible, good luck!



Komentar

Postingan Populer