Holiday

Holiday

I want to tell you about my holiday. Holiday was coming, but I didn't have any plan for it. So I just stayed at home to spend my holiday. I didn't feel excited at all because it was so boring. I just spent the days by just lying on my bed while watching movies on YouTube. I watched a romantic chinese movie called "Love The Way You Are", "The Rules of Love", "Please love Me''. After that, I played a game until it almost midday. Then I had a lunch  and back to my bed to continue the movies. There was nothing special on my daily activities during the holiday. I also spent my holiday go to mall with my mother and my siblings. I bought a lot of clothes and  new shoes. I like shopping because it can make me feel better then stayed at home. My brother and my sister watched the cinema while I and Mother shopped they watched IP Man movie. After that we get dinner in Shabu Gin, we feel so full after eat that. Then we get home and sleep. That was all about my holiday. Altough it was just an ordinary holiday, at least I could refresh my mind from the daily school activities.




Komentar

Postingan Populer