Introduce Myself

Hello everyone...



Now I want My to introduce myself and my family. My name is Josephine Monica. You can call Ime Jose. I am 15 years old. I was born in Bandung on July, 19 2004. From kindergarten to junior high school I attended Yahya Christian School. Now I studied in SMAN 3 Bandung.Subjects that i like is sport, chinese, and math. My hobbies are very much like playing basketball, watching Korean or Chinese dramas, listening to music, reading a romantic novel and playing games. My dream is to become a doctor.


  Talking about my family, I have a little family. Let me tell you about my family. My name is Muliya Rahmawati. I live with my mom, my dad and my brother. We live in Waykanan. My family is the best family ever. My family is my home. My father is the leader, my father is my hero and my father is my place to require money. He is the best man that I have. My father’s job is a teacher. He always work in everyday. But his work is a noble and I want to follow him.

   Meanwhile, my mother is a teacher also. My mother is the best chef. She always cook the best foods. I like eat at home. My mother also has a good personality, she has a patient heart and always help someone who has a trouble. My mother is the best listener ever. My mother is my angel and my mother is my figure in the world.

    I have a younger sister, she is in yahya junior hight school. Now she is 8 grade, I think she loves me to much than I love she. She is watching movie. Her birthday is 30 July, eleven days after my birthday. I happy because I have a sister who cares to me. I love my family.


    Furthermore, I have a brother. He is naughty but he is mine. He is a smart boy. He is a man who teach me how to smile and happy. I love him so much. He is sixteen years old.He likes play game much. He is should be better than me. That is my family.This was the brief introduction about my family My happy little family

Komentar

Postingan Populer